NIVEA Pure & Natural Range, Kate Middleton’s Favourite Skincare with 8 Powerful Benefits from Nature

NIVEA Pure & Natural Range

Finally, Malaysian get to try and use the latest NIVEA skincare range, NIVEA Pure & Natural which is also one of Kate Middleton’s favourite skincare. NIVEA launched its Pure & Natural range last Thursday 13, Dec 2012 at Delicious Dua Residence, Kuala Lumpur

The blue and white theme setup 


It was lovely afternoon tea all setup in blue and white theme plus all flowers also go according to the theme. The newly launched NIVEA Pure & Natural skincare range consist of a basic face care series, body lotion and deodorant.  

From left) In the Hot Seat with Mr. Ng Hock Guan, BD Marketing & SCM Director, Hannah Lo, Guest Celebrity and Soon Ai Lan,
General Manager Merchandising, Guardian

NIVEA Pure & Natural Range

NIVEA Pure & Natural Range consist of: NIVEA Pure & Natural Cleansing Lotion, NIVEA Pure & Natural Cleansing, Toner, NIVEA Pure & Natural Moisturising Day Cream, NIVEA Pure & Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes, NIVEA Pure & Natural Body Lotion and NIVEA Pure & Natural Action Deodorant.

The new NIVEA Pure & Natural range contains up to 95% natural ingredients such as organic Argan Oil, Aloe Vera gel, Chamomile and Jojoba Oil with a pleasant fragrance. The 8 benefits are 3x more Vitamin E, protect skin barriers and moisture levels, repairs skin layers, effective healing properties, and provides soothing and anti-bacterial effects for the skin. It is also free of Parabens, Silicones, colourants and mineral oils, hence eliminating any side effect to the skin.

After the Hot Seat followed by Skincare Demo by Nadia Heng, on the importance of flawless and moisturized skin for a healthy glow and look more confident.


Then followed by Fashion Show by Dominique Chan
showcasing his latest collection 





Dominique Chan and models 

When I knew that NIVEA Pure & Natural skincare range is one of Kate Middleton’s favourite I was eager to try and discover what is so special about this skincare range. I am using the whole Pure & Natural range which includes Cleansing Lotion, Cleansing Toner, Moisturising Day Cream, Facial Cleansing Wipes, Body Lotion and also the deodorant.  


 What I really like about the NIVEA Pure & Natural range is that I feel comfortable and safe using this range. Because it contains almost 95% of the natural ingredients (aloe vera, Argan oil and chamomile) and it has no parabens, silicones, colorants and mineral oils.

My favourite products are NIVEA Pure & Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes 
and Moisturising Day Cream. 

NIVEA Pure & Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes

NIVEA Pure & Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes Review:
This is one of my favourite because it is so convenient and function as my makeup remover. It helps to cleanse the impurities and makeup, tones and hydrates. For me I usually have light makeup and mild mascara so it works wonder and save time. This cleansing wipes do not cause any irritation on my face and also my sensitive eyes unlike some other wipes after I use it my eyes start to itch and turn red.



NIVEA Pure & Natural Moisturising Day Cream Review:
This day cream provides an intensive 24 hours hydration and freshness for my face. Plus it does not cause any breakout or oiliness or stickiness. It absorbed fast into my skin makes my skin smooth and soft with natural glow. I can feel that my skin is moist and supple after application. It contains aloe vera for replenishing properties, argan oil natural source of Vitamin E and natural moisturizer for skin hydration and moisture. This is Kate Middleton’s favourite moisturizer. 

Group Picture

With Sharon & Mei Sze 
Nivea Pure & Natural is currently available in Malaysia between 
RM8.90 – RM26.90 at all Guardian Pharmacies nationwide.

19 comments:

  1. Kelly....

    Ini rupanya rahsia awak selama ini ek. patutlah nampak cantik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah... baru bro tau. ini la NIVEA Pure & Natural. My favourite moisturizing cream and facial clenasing wipes

      cheers,
      Miss Sunshine

      Delete
  2. My wife love to use body lotion..will give it to her as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love NIVEA body lotion too. wow you are so good.

      cheers,
      Miss Sunshine

      Delete
  3. Produk NIVEA memang bagus... i used to try it long time ago.. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi melastik bintang,

      i actually use NIVEA products for a long time. this is their latest range.

      cheers,
      Miss Sunshine

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. hi Skna Abza,

      me too. Awesome right

      cheers,
      Miss Sunshine

      Delete
  5. Noor Azizah Ahmad3 Jan 2013, 19:26:00

    i want to try NIVEA Pure & Natural skincare also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Noor,

      you can try it and purchase at Guardian

      cheers,
      Miss Sunshine

      Delete
  6. Yeah I like NIVEA's products too, it's pretty gentle on my sensitive skin^^
    Dominique Chan's collection is beautiful!

    Charlotte Gan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Charlotte,

      great to hear that. thanks

      cheers,
      Miss Sunshine

      Delete
  7. Waoh...look so refreshing and nice. Love to try this soon. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nania Collection,

      thanks.

      Cheers,
      Miss Sunshine

      Delete
  8. I've been searching for this product in the guardian and i found out they dont sell it anymore. I've used it before. By far this is my favorite product from the whole nivea range.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been searching for this product in the guardian and i found out they dont sell it anymore. I've used it before. By far this is my favorite product from the whole nivea range.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been searching for this product in the guardian and i found out they dont sell it anymore. I've used it before. By far this is my favorite product from the whole nivea range.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a Comment to show some Love ~ Thanks