Naab Iranian Fine Cuisine Restaurant, Solaris Mont Kiara, KL


Walk into Iranian restaurant with soft middle eastern music playing at the background and their furniture decorations makes me feel like I m in Dubai. My stomach are growling so just in time to have a feast… I want to eat lamb.

Experience the grandeur of Iranian Cuisine with Naab. Offers a wide variety of the most celebrated Iranian and Middle Eastern foods.  Our fascinating interior decoration is fashioned after ancient Iranian architecture to make you feel the splendor of ancient Persia. The fine dining Service we present you meets your expectations of a marvelous dining.

Lets order, I get some recommendations from the waiter. Apparently it’s the food that I like… 

  Drinks: Frizzy Lemonade with mint leaves. Complementary. 
Refreshing makes me more hungry before my meal and after my meal it 
helps to digest and balance after a heavy meaty meal.

Appetizer: Mirza Ghasemi. RM13.90
A mixture of smoked eggplant, tomato and egg seasoned with galic. Served with hot bread. Not really into smash n smoke eggplant dipped with bread.  
  
Salad: Iranian Fatush Veggie. RM9.90
Tomato, cucumber, green, yellow and red bell pepper with special crispy bread. 
This salad is good, like the crispy and crunch bread. 

The waiter introduce and explaining to me about Iranian food
How they cook, their spices, how to eat and enjoy them :-)

Hot Bread with Mirza Ghasemi

Main Course: Lamb Koobide Kebab. RM32.90
Grilled marinated ground lamb. Served with saffron rice. I requested to change the Saffron Rice to Beriani Rice because I heard their Beriani Rice was good. 
The portion is big for me. 

Main Course: Lamb Shanks. RM38.90
An exotoc Persian dish, made of fine cuts of lamb shanks prepared with herbs, spices and nab secret recipes. The lamb shanks is juicy and I can taste the mild spices. 

Love this fluffy and fragrance Beriani Rice. 
It has lot of ingredients like nuts, potatoes, raisin and etc… 

The waiter served us some gravy and chili to make the Beriani rice taste even better. 
I think I ate a lots of rice and lamb that night... 


There is also Naab Deli next door, offering lighter selections like burgers, kebabs, 
bread and etc… You can also order the food from the restaurant and eat at the deli.


The deli menu



Nice and cozy environment to catch up for lunch




Overall, lamb and beriani rice were great. If you are not use to Middle Eastern food you might find the taste it a little bland. For me it was fine. The price is affordable as compared to many expensive Middle Eastern restaurant and portion is big. The staff are friendly and attentive too. The restaurant is clean and spacious.  The location is at the corner behind Public Bank in Solaris Mont Kiara.

After the appetizer, salad and main course I am too full to try anymore dessert. Next time will visit the Deli and try out the Iranian Teas and Desserts.

 Location Map


Naab Solaris Mont Kiara
No 13 & 15 Jalan Solaris 2,
Solaris Mont Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel:  03-6203 7647 / 6203 7665
Operating Hours: 12pm - 11:30pm


Mr. Hamid Shafaei, Naab Operation Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment to show some Love ~ Thanks